Enroly Support

Frequently Asked Questions


Who should register for support with Enroly?

International students planning to apply or holding an offer letter at Universities in the UK, USA, Canada, Australia and more.

Can you help if I hold an offer letter and only require help with visa and accommodation?

Yes we can help.

Can you help if I have already applied via UCAS (UK students only)?

Yes, that is fine.

Why is this service free for students?

Enroly is funded directly by universities to ensure their students have a safe, secure and successful journey from application to enrolment. Receiving an offer letter is just the beginning, there are many complicated processes to follow and we can handle these things for you on behalf of your university.

Can you assist me if I am already working with a University agent in my home country?

No, we suggest you continue the application process with your pre-selected agent. If you are not happy with the agent you have selected we suggest you contact your university directly for advice on alternative options.

What happens once I Register for support with Enroly?

The Enroly team will contact you to make sure we understand your study preferences and long term goals. We will then match you with an official representative of your preferred university and ensure you have expert support from start to finish.

What do I get in my welcome pack?

All students using our free service will receive a Herschel backpack and student discount card.

How can I be assured I will receive high quality support?

Representatives located in your home country are fully vetted and approved by our team and your university. We only work with the best and focus 100% of our time ensuring students receive impartial and high quality support and advice.

Can you get me a scholarship?

We can sometimes arrange small scholarships, however students must be capable of financing their tuition and living costs without one.

Can I register myself for application, visa and accommodation support and then refer a friend?

Sure! After you have registered yourself for help you can visit the refer-a-friend page, create an account and refer your friend or family member planning to study overseas. To say thanks we will give you a £200 reward for every student you refer who enrols.

Where can I find out more about referring a friend?

Visit our refer a friend page.

What if I have another question?

Email us at contact@enroly.com, or visit our contact us page.