Register for:

Free Visa and Application Support

Whether you're still searching for the right university or already have an offer, Enroly provides free support to better prepare you for your trip overseas.

Receive help with visa, enrolment, accommodation, flights and more


What can Enroly help me with?

With 100+ offices in 53 countries, we can provide you with friendly local support wherever you are. 



We provide you with basic information about overseas study and student life



Choose universities that interest you in the UK, USA, Canada, Australia or similar



We introduce you to the local official representative of your chosen universities



You are provided with free visa, application and accommodation support


We are a registered UCAS centre

The Universities and Colleges Admissions Service


We are British Council accredited

An international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities


What are students and universities saying about Enroly?


Frequently Asked Questions

Who should Register for support with Enroly?

International students planning to apply or holding an offer letter at Universities in the UK, USA, Canada, Australia and more.

Can you help if I hold an offer letter and only require help with visa and accommodation?

Yes we can help.

Can you help if I have already applied via UCAS (UK students only)?

Yes, that is fine.

Why is this service free for students?

Enroly is funded directly by universities to ensure their students have a safe, secure and successful journey from application to enrolment. Receiving an offer letter is just the beginning, there are many complicated processes to follow and we handle for you on behalf of your university.

Read more here



Still have questions about how our service works?

We understand. After all, the choice to study overseas is a big decision! We are happy to answer any questions you may have about the enrolment process and will only proceed when you are ready.