Terms and Conditions
Welcome to enroly.com
This page describes both the terms of our referral program and the terms on which you may use our website enroly.com, whether as a registered user or guest. Please read carefully before use.
By using the site, you accept the terms and agree to obey them. If you don't accept them, please don't use the site.
Enroly.com is operated by Enroly, a UK Limited company registered in England under company number 1088055.
Some important details about us:
- Our registered office is at: 17 Wigmore St, Marylebone, London, W1U 1PQ
- Our trading office is at: 17 Wigmore St, Marylebone, London, W1U 1PQ
- Our VAT number is: 281151817
- Enroly is our UK Registered Trademark.
Enroly Referral Program
- By clicking the submit button you confirm that you have received consent from your friend / family member to provide Enroly with the requested data for the purpose of this service.
- Prospective students can only be referred by one family member, friend or colleague. If the prospective student is referred by two or more people the first referrer will be credited. See dispute resolution (pt.3)
- In the case of dispute - one student being referred by more two or more referrers, Enroly will speak directly to the student referee in question who will make a decision.
- Referral payments will only be made on students enrolling on our list of approved institution partners. If the referred student enrols with a non-listed provider payment will be void. Enroly will endeavour to keep you updated i.e. confirm if we are / are not able to assist.
- Prospective students must enrol via an approved Enroly partner or direct with Enroly, if they enrol independently of either, the referral payment obligation will be void.
- We may not be able to assist all students referred, we will let you know as soon as possible if this is the case.
- Making a referral is not a guarantee of fee payment, Enroly will accept or reject your referral based on our ability to provide assistance.
- Payment will be made by bank transfer, paypal or prepaid mastercard at the institutions census date, between 6 to 8 weeks after the first day of class.
- It is the responsibility of the partner student to update their preferred payment details.
- There is no time limit on your referrals enrolment date, therefore we can accept referral students who may not apply / enrol until a later date.
- If the referred student is already working with an institution representative agent Enroly may not be able to assist. Enroly will endeavour to update you as soon as possible.
- Students referred must be international status i.e. must not hold domestic status in the country of enrolment.
- If an individual is already registered for support with Enroly they cannot be registered a second time as a referral.
Use of the Enroly Site
- Permissions & Content: You have permission for temporary use of the site, but we can withdraw or change our service at any time without telling you and without being legally responsible to you.
You must treat all identification codes, passwords and other security information as confidential. If we think you have failed to keep confidentiality, we are allowed to disable any security information (including your passwords and codes).
We frequently update the site and make changes to it, but we don't have to do this, and material on the site may be out-of-date. No material on the site is intended to contain advice, and you shouldn't rely on it. We exclude all legal responsibility and costs for reliance placed on the site by anyone.
- Intellectual Property Rights: We are the owner or licensee of all intellectual property rights in the site (for example the copyright and any rights in the designs) and in any of the material posted on it. They are protected by copyright.
You are allowed to print one copy and download extracts of any page on the site for your personal reference, but not for commercial use without a licence from us. You must not alter anything, or use any illustrations, video, audio or photographs separately from the text that goes with them.
If you breach these terms, you lose your right to use our site, and must destroy or return any copies you have made.
- Our legal responsibility to you: We do not guarantee the accuracy of material on our site. As far as legally possible, we exclude legal responsibility for the following:
- Any loss to you arising from use of our site
- Loss of income, profit, business, data, contracts, goodwill or savings.
- We also exclude, as far as legally possible, all terms and warranties or promises implied by law or by statutes.
- We don't exclude legal responsibility for death or personal injury owing to our negligence, or legal responsibility for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or for anything else where exclusion is not allowed by the law.
- Computer Offences: If you do anything which is a criminal offence under a law called the Computer Misuse Act 1990, your right to use the site will end straightaway. We will report you to the relevant authorities and give them your identity.
Examples of computer misuse include introducing viruses, worms, Trojans and other technologically harmful or damaging material.
You mustn't try to get access to our site or server or any connected database or make any 'attack' on the site. We won't be legally responsible to you for any damage from viruses or other harmful material that you pick up via our site.
- Links to our site: You are allowed to make a legal link to our website's homepage from your website if the content on your site meets the standards of our acceptable use policy. We can end this permission at any time.
You mustn't suggest any endorsement by us or association with us unless we agree in writing.
- Links from our site: Links from our site to other sites are only for information. We don't accept responsibility for other sites or any loss you suffer from using them.
- Variation: We change these terms from time to time and you must check them for changes because they are binding on you.
- Applicable Law
8.1 - The Parties will use their best efforts to negotiate in good faith and settle any dispute that may arise out of or relate to this Agreement or any breach of it.
8.2 - If any such dispute cannot be settled amicably through ordinary negotiations between the Parties, or either or both is or are unwilling to engage in this process, either Party may propose to the other in writing that structured negotiations be entered into with the assistance of a fully accredited mediator before resorting to litigation.
8.3 - If the Parties are unable to agree upon a mediator, or if the mediator agreed upon is unable or unwilling to act and an alternative mediator cannot be agreed, any party may within 14 days of the date of knowledge of either event apply to LawBite to appoint a mediator under the LawBite Mediation Procedure.
8.4 - Within 14 days of the appointment of the mediator (either by mutual agreement of the Parties or by LawBite in accordance with their mediation procedure), the Parties will meet with the mediator to agree the procedure to be adopted for the mediation, unless otherwise agreed between the parties and the mediator.
8.5 - All negotiations connected with the relevant dispute(s) will be conducted in confidence and without prejudice to the rights of the Parties in any further proceedings.
8.6 - If the Parties agree on a resolution of the dispute at mediation, the agreement shall be reduced to writing and, once signed by the duly authorised representatives of both Parties, shall be final and binding on them.
8.7 - If the Parties fail to resolve the dispute(s) within 60 days (or such longer term as may be agreed between the Parties) of the mediator being appointed, or if either Party withdraws from the mediation procedure, then either Party may exercise any right to seek a remedy through arbitration by an arbitrator to be appointed by LawBite under the Rules of the LawBite Arbitration Scheme.
8.8 - Any dispute shall not affect the Parties' ongoing obligations under the Agreement.
8.9 - The English courts have the only right to hear claims related to our site, and all disputes are governed by English law.
If you wish to discuss the above terms or any issues, we can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org